What We Do
Tannenbaum Scro Lemole & Kleinberg Attorneys at Law are CONSTRUCTION lawyers representing Condominium and Homeowner Associations, Public Entities, Commercial, Hotel, Apartment, Health Facility and Industrial Owners, as well as Single-Family Homeowners, in:
- Construction, Public Works, Renovation, and Repair Contracting and Claims;
- Design and construction defect claims against design professionals, contractors, suppliers and manufacturers;
- Mass homebuilder default matters, including claims under the Florida Homeowners’ Construction Industry Recovery Fund.
We are COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION lawyers representing Condominium and Homeowner Associations in:
- Successfully navigating the turnover process (from developer to owner control);
- Recommending and coordinating the efforts of forensic engineers in the investigation of the community infrastructure and buildings to isolate potential design and construction claims against the developer and others;
- Recommending and coordinating the efforts of CPAs in the investigation of association finances during the period of developer control to isolate potential financial claims against the developer and developer-appointed directors of the association;
- Negotiating the resolution of outstanding regulatory issues pending at the point of turnover;
- Negotiating, and where necessary litigating, the resolution of construction defect and financial claims against the developer, developer-appointed directors, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and manufacturers;
- Negotiating, and where necessary litigating, issues with adjacent property owners, country clubs and successor developers.
We are REAL ESTATE lawyers representing commercial and residential buyers and sellers in
- contract disputes;
- claims for non-disclosure and misrepresentation;
- construction and renovation contracts;
- title and boundary issues; and
- disputes with neighboring property owners.
We are COMMERCIAL lawyers representing commercial interests in:
- buy and sell agreements; and
- commercial disputes.
We are FAMILY lawyers, representing men and women in the following family law matters:
- Divorce – contested, uncontested and collaborative
- Custody and timesharing
- Modification actions
- Contempt and Enforcement Actions
- Child Support
- Property Settlements or division
- Pension and retirement division
- Separation Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Prenuptial agreements or Post Nuptial Agreements
- Paternity matters
- Representation of children – Guardian or Attorney ad Litem
- Mediation – representing the client.
- Mediation – facilitating the process as mediator
We are FORECLOSURE DEFENSE lawyers, representing borrowers in:
- foreclosure defense; and
- lender liability.
We are PERSONAL INJURY lawyers, representing the injured and their families in:
- car accident claims;
- trip and slip and falls;
- medical malpractice cases.