What We Do
Tannenbaum Scro Was Built On Client Service
Attorneys Tannenbaum Scro dedicates itself to the fulfillment of the following six core tenets of client service:
- Competence: The firm is AV-Rated® by Martindale-Hubbell peer-review ratings, the highest recognition a firm can receive for excellence in legal ethics and practice skills.
- Professionalism: We are dedicated to effective representation with the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality. We believe that trust in the attorney-client relationship is crucial to you feeling confident to share with us all we need to know to best advocate your position, so we do everything we can to foster your confidence.
- Dedication: We understand that our clients are the lifeblood of our success as a firm. Every client and every matter demands our utmost attention and care. We pledge to do whatever it takes, within ethical bounds, to create a positive result in each matter in the most cost-effective manner possible. Tannenbaum Scro is not a 9-to-5 shop. When the need arises, our attorneys and staff are not shy about working after hours, on weekends and on holidays to ensure that the job gets done.
- Effectiveness: We understand that our clients’ first priority is the successful resolution of their matter. We dedicate all of our resources, talents and creativity to that end. Every case calls for its own tailored approach, with appropriate adjustments as the case evolves. Sometimes aggressive advocacy is called for. Other times early mediation is the solution. The key is flexibility. Where one approach may falter, another will show up as the winning strategy.
- Efficiency: We hire only the most skilled support staff and invest in the latest technology to streamline the legal process. This allows us to offer the most cost-effective representation possible.
- Communication: We are committed to providing timely responses to inquiries and keeping our clients informed on a timely basis of the progress of their matter.
- We offer Spanish interpretation consultants as needed and we accept major credit cards.
What Differentiates Tannenbaum Scro
Our wealth of experience sets us apart, and we have the results to show it.
For more than 25 years, the firm’s lawyers have counseled owners on construction contracts and enforcement, litigated and resolved complex construction, commercial, real estate, lending, and condo and homeowner association disputes, closed thousands of real estate, business and lending transactions, created hundreds of business entities, secured recovery for many accident victims, and recovered for owners on property insurance claims. On the trial side, in construction defect and condominium turnover disputes, lawyers of the firm have secured multimillion-dollar verdicts and reached six and seven-figure settlements in more than 50 cases.
To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Clearwater, Sarasota or Orlando construction law attorneys, call 941-444-9092 or email the firm.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.